- Organize important papers notes and mail with a magnetic board or mail organizer.
- Keep your books tidy with a set of book ends.
- Add a coat tree or hanging hooks in your entry to stow coats, hats and umbrellas.
- A storage bench is great idea for storing and putting on shoes.
- A hanging key rack will keep keys ready when you need them.
- Decorative boxes are a nice way to store items out of sight.
- A magazine holder is a fantastic way to keep newspapers and magazines neatly stowed.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
How To Get Organized
Pre-Teen Room Teen Room Teen Room Just like adults, kids need their surroundings updated e...
We have added some new pieces to our own line, Tuscan Home Decor by Cheap-Chic Decor ! Click here to c heck out all the new d...
An easy way to decorate a very long living room is to divide it into two distinct sitting areas. This creates two good conversation area...
Now is the time to examine the look of your outdoor entertaining spaces. A great way to enhance the look of your outdoor sitting area is wi...