1. Change your wall color to a warm Tuscan shade such as yellow, green or earth tones.
2. Add some plants
3. Bring Tuscan colors such as rust, mustard and green into your accessories
4. Wrought iron furniture or accessories
5. Rustic wood furniture
6. Floor and wall vases and planters
7. Candle holders and candle sconces
8. Colorful ceramic plates
Pre-Teen Room Teen Room Teen Room Just like adults, kids need their surroundings updated e...
An easy way to decorate a very long living room is to divide it into two distinct sitting areas. This creates two good conversation area...
We have added some new pieces to our own line, Tuscan Home Decor by Cheap-Chic Decor ! Click here to c heck out all the new d...
What better way to brighten your home than bringing Fall Colors and textures indoors! Remember, texture adds interest and...