1. Change your wall color to a warm Tuscan shade such as yellow, green or earth tones.
2. Add some plants
3. Bring Tuscan colors such as rust, mustard and green into your accessories
4. Wrought iron furniture or accessories
5. Rustic wood furniture
6. Floor and wall vases and planters
7. Candle holders and candle sconces
8. Colorful ceramic plates
Pre-Teen Room Teen Room Teen Room Just like adults, kids need their surroundings updated e...
We have added some new pieces to our own line, Tuscan Home Decor by Cheap-Chic Decor ! Click here to c heck out all the new d...
Spring is here. Now is the time to think about creating your outdoor living space. Just like inside your home, you want your outd...
Looking for new ideas for decorating your fireplace mantle? Check out this post from HGTV.com for inexpensive ways to decorate your mantle. ...