Tuesday, May 31, 2011
What You Need For Father’s Day and Summer Barbeques
1. A barbeque in good working condition.
2. Plenty of serving trays and plates.
3. Large pitchers for iced drinks.
4. Serving bowls for chips, fruit and snacks.
5. Coolers and ice buckets.
6. Lots of comfortable seating.
7. Large table.
8. Decorative candle holders for light and atmosphere, and citronella candles to keep away mosquitoes.
9. Planters for lots of decorative greenery.
10. Vases for fresh flowers.
at May 31, 2011
Pre-Teen Room Teen Room Teen Room Just like adults, kids need their surroundings updated e...
An easy way to decorate a very long living room is to divide it into two distinct sitting areas. This creates two good conversation area...
We have added some new pieces to our own line, Tuscan Home Decor by Cheap-Chic Decor ! Click here to c heck out all the new d...
What better way to brighten your home than bringing Fall Colors and textures indoors! Remember, texture adds interest and...