Tuesday, May 31, 2011
What You Need For Father’s Day and Summer Barbeques
1. A barbeque in good working condition.
2. Plenty of serving trays and plates.
3. Large pitchers for iced drinks.
4. Serving bowls for chips, fruit and snacks.
5. Coolers and ice buckets.
6. Lots of comfortable seating.
7. Large table.
8. Decorative candle holders for light and atmosphere, and citronella candles to keep away mosquitoes.
9. Planters for lots of decorative greenery.
10. Vases for fresh flowers.
at May 31, 2011
Pre-Teen Room Teen Room Teen Room Just like adults, kids need their surroundings updated e...
We have added some new pieces to our own line, Tuscan Home Decor by Cheap-Chic Decor ! Click here to c heck out all the new d...
Spring is here. Now is the time to think about creating your outdoor living space. Just like inside your home, you want your outd...
Looking for new ideas for decorating your fireplace mantle? Check out this post from HGTV.com for inexpensive ways to decorate your mantle. ...