Friday, May 27, 2011
Top 10 Inexpensive Ways to Update Your Space
. Rearrange your furniture
2. Take out what isn’t working in the room and replace with items from other areas of the house.
3. Add a fresh coat of paint. A clean coat of the same or a new color will refresh your room.
4. Add some new accessories such as vases, bowls, throw pillows or decorative art.
5. Change your lamp shades. A different style, color or shape will change the look in your room.
6. Reframe your pictures in matching frames
7. Change your wall décor. For example, add a mirror as a new focal point.
8. Curtains. Changing your window coverings can bring a new color into the room, dramatically changing the look of the space. Many inexpensive options are available at discount retailers and on line.
9. Look in magazines to find a look you like, then comparison shop on line to find similar looks for a less expensive price.
10. Add one new furniture piece. One carefully chosen piece, such as a new side chair or table can add interest in the space.
Visit www.cheapchicdecor.com for more ideas on how to update your space.
at May 27, 2011
Pre-Teen Room Teen Room Teen Room Just like adults, kids need their surroundings updated e...
An easy way to decorate a very long living room is to divide it into two distinct sitting areas. This creates two good conversation area...
We have added some new pieces to our own line, Tuscan Home Decor by Cheap-Chic Decor ! Click here to c heck out all the new d...
What better way to brighten your home than bringing Fall Colors and textures indoors! Remember, texture adds interest and...